Bonavista Creative is gearing up once again for the Bonavista Art Walk. This year we are featuring:
18 Artists; 3 Group Shows ; 5 Authors; 9 Venues!!
No admission charged at any of the venues during the Art Walk event on August 5th. All venues open for viewing Saturday August 6, 10 AM – 5 PM & Sunday, 10 AM – 3 PM. The Ryans Premises charge admission after August 6th. Exhibition at the Ryan’s Premises runs until September 5th.
1. Ryans Premises National Historic Site of Canada, Proprietor Building: Michael Pittman – Grand Falls, NL. Louise Markus – Pouch Cove, NL. Boyan Furst – St. John’s, NL. Deb Wickwire – English Harbour, NL. Robert McNair – Waterloo, ON. Cynthia Kremerer – Toronto, ON. Ron Murphy – Champneys East, NL
2. The Harbour Quarters Inn, Boardroom: Velma Boudreau – Conception Bay South, NL
3. Walkhams Gate Pub & Café: Jerry Mouland – Bonavista, NL
4. The Aleksandrs’ Artistic International Design of Art Group Exhibition – National & International Artists: Hugo Landry – Quebec City, QC
5. Paddy Barry Gallery: Paddy Barry – Bonavista, NL
6. Boreal Diner / Broken Books: Jon Howse – Bonavista, NL
7. Tree Line Fine Art & Craft: Shawn Ohagan – Cornerbrook NL
8. Mame Mouland House: John Hofstetter – Waterloo, ON. Petra Beeking – Munich, Germany. Kailey Bryan – St. John’s, NL. Crystal Fudge – Bonavista, NL. Clem Curtis – St. John’s NL. Gerald Vaandering – Pouch Cove, NL.
9. Mockbeggar Plantation Provincial Historic Site, Fish Store: “Trial Run” – College of the North Atlantic, Anna Templeton Centre, Group Exhibition of first year students – St. John’s, NL. Discovery Collegiate Student Exhibit, Bonavista, NL
*An Evening of Stories Broken Books / Boreal Diner Featuring: Stan Dragland, Paul Dean, Mark Dickson, Anna Swanson, Shannon Webb-Campbell. Free Admission. August 4th at 7:00 PM